Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Throne of Pillows

Sleeping requires requires several pillows these days.  Eight to be exact.  Including a body pillow.   And each pillow has to be arranged in it's particular place, or else I can't get comfotable enough to fall asleep. 

I didn't realize how amusing my pillow pile was until this morning, when I just laughed outloud and had to take a picture:

Note the ever-so-necessary Tylenol PM on the night stand.  It's a must have!

Kirk calls it my throne of pillows.  And it is.  Notice how he only gets a fourth of the bed.  And ONE pillow.  Sadly, sometimes I steal it...


2 comments:

Victoria Blanchard said...

I guess my three isn't so bad! I think I'm going to need more soon though! I can't believe how hard it's getting to stay comfortable at night!

BECKY said...

Nice throne! I already take up 3/4 of the bed and I'm not even preggo... things could get bad for Aaron!

I hope this kid is on his way RIGHT NOW! And hooray for baby showers! Can't wait to see him in your cute stuff!