Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Baby's Baby Shower

I never thought I'd be so excited to get presents for someone else!  We had two baby showers for the little guy (okay, maybe it was really for me) over the last couple weeks.  The ward shower, and then the family shower.


I was 36 weeks along in the picture - taken at the shower.

Roar!  A LION towl head thing. He's going to be scared of the bath.

I love practical gifts!  These diapers will last at least a couple of days.

Really.  childhood is just not complete without a Johnny Jump Up!

Little feet = Little shoes

The nametags say: "Proud Grandma," "Mother-to-be," and "Favorite Aunt"  
(in that order)


At the Family Baby Shower:
It's one of those hooter hider things!  
That's not really a baby under there though.  Just FYI.

I don't think it's going to fit me.

This is my, "I can't beleive Janelle made these!" face.  
She made a blanket to match the burp cloths too.  You know, so he'll be color coordinated as the spit up comes spewing out.


After the showering of gifts, I feel much more prepared for this kid to come.  He can come now....like.....anytime.  Really.  Now would be just fine....

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I hope that your color-coordinating son doesn't "spew." "Spit-up" or "Urp" like your mom says or, my personal favorite, "Lizzy barfed her brains out, Mom!" Hehehe.

And, I am so glad you didn't get one of those belly cakes at your shower. Ughhh - I shudder at the thought.