Thursday, May 28, 2009

My end is in sight!


Meaning, THE end is in sight.  There is light at the end of the tunnel.  There's a tunnel!  I finally have a date to be INDUCED!!  Which is really good, cause after being pregnant for like 13.5 months, I was beginning to wonder if this baby would ever come out.  Apparently all babies eventually do....who knew?!

So I get to go into the hospital on Tuesday, June 2nd at 12:01am.....which is basically Monday night.  I really doubt I'll be able to sleep.  I'll be way to excited!  Heck, I'm excited right now, just knowing that he'll he here by then.

Other good news: The doc said that I'm 2 cm dialated and 80% effaced... that can still mean anything....but it's PROGRESS!  I'm still hoping that this guy will find his way out BEFORE Tuesday (but after Friday cause Kirk and I want to go see "UP."  We promied ourselves one last night at the movies if the baby didn't come by then).  

And for all my other pregnant friends out there: don't even think about having your baby before me.  That's an order.  I've had THREE of my friends give birth in the last couple weeks (yay for them) but they were due AFTER me!  It's my turn!

Great, now I have that "It's my turn on earth" song stuck in my head.  Add that one to the playlist.

And I'm really not mad at anyone, I'm just hormonal.   I'll forgive you later.


No comments: