Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Disturbing Post

I'm following a cake blog (http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ it's pretty hilarious) and couldn't help but notice these interesting (and somewhat disturbingly realistic) pictures of prego cakes.  This one even has the oh-so-authentic "belly line"!


"Who wants to perform the cesaerian -- I mean, cut the cake?!"

And just in case you're creeped out by a headless torso, this was apparently made to represent someone who'd rather not be known (I don't blame her).

I've never seen a belly button look quite so much like a...well....belly button before.  It totally looks like a tufted pillow.  Or maybe the end or a giant hot dog.  Ok, yeah, let's stick with "pillow."

There a reason why I waited until after my baby showers to post these.  I would be completely happy to NOT receive a belly cake like this.  Disturbing.

Sorry for those of you with weak stomachs.  Just keep telling yourself that it's only CAKE.


1 comment:

Victoria Blanchard said...

Those are absolutely disgusting! I could never eat those!