Monday, June 1, 2009

This is new....and a baby too.

I don't have the same creative flare as my beautiful and incredible wife, but I thought I should make sure everyone knows what is going on.  All I have for now are numbers because my half-comatose, sleep-deprived state allows for no multitasking whatsoever (right now I am having to consciously choose between breathing and blinking while I hold our little one).  So without further delay, Nolan Ray Fisher said a heartfelt hello to the world at 4:29 pm on Friday, March 29, 2009.  He was 7 lbs 4 oz, a new record low weight for grandchildren in both our families, and 20 in long.  Phew, my Brain is empty now...blink...breath...blink...

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats guys! We are so happy for you! Oh, and the sleep deprivation is just beginning...

Janelle said...

It is hard to believe that 7lbs 4 oz is the record LOW weight. What crazy family produces sumo-sized babies? Oh yeah, ours!

BECKY said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats! I hope all is well and can't wait to hear the story and see pics of Little Nolan!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Congrats!!! I'm glad it's finally all over (the waiting anyway, now the real fun begins). Enjoy the moments they're little, they don't last long.

Kristen Moss said...

YAY!!!! that is all there is to say!


CONGRATS. I am full of joy for you guys.

Anna W said...

Good job guys. You made it!

Emily Lynn said...

Congratulations Fishers!! We are so happy for you!

sharla_bee said...

Yay! Congrats to you both!