Friday, June 26, 2009

My Super Long Week

Let's just say, I've had better weeks. I haven't been out of the house in five days. I have Mastitis. For those of you who may not know, it's an infection from breastfeeding. It basically feels like the worst flu you've ever had. And the girls are EXTREMELY tender.

Anyway, that's why it's been over a week since the last post. This is the cause of my exceedingly great neglect.

Yay for help from family and friends! Or else I'm pretty sure that I would be sobbing much more that I already am. Yay for Baby Blues. Psych. But more than anything. I'm pretty sure that I would be dead by now if it weren't for Kirk. I seriously don't know how single women do it. I would die without him doing those middle of the night diaper changes and taking the late evening and early morning shifts.

So in case I haven't said it publicly enough: I LOVE YOU HONEY!

6 comments:

sharla_bee said...

What a nice hubby! Hope mine is that helpful for the next one. I only got a free night every month or so!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

From what I've heard, that's more painful than childbirth! Good luck with that! :(

Anna W said...

Sad about your boobs. Can you take ibuprofen while breastfeeding?

The Schulz Family said...

OH MY GOSH! I am so sorry Angie.
I hope you start feeling better soon!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Oh, I've been getting a little engorged and I'm so scared of mastitis! I can imagine the pain. Good luck! I know what you mean---my husband is incredible. How do single women do it?

Cory said...

What a good husband! He's the man! :-)