Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pickles

Pickles

I used to be really good about keeping a journal. I'd faithfully write in it every day with full confidence that some day, my super great grandchildren would WANT to know all about how late I got to sleep in that day, the type of cold cereal I had for breakfast, and who the new crush of the week was (just in case I ended up marrying that boy, I would have a record of every detail).

Well, after documenting the lives of SEVERAL guys that I now could care less about, I DID get married (and I'm glad I caught that super short dating story). After that, journaling became kinda sporatic. Not that my life wasn't exciting, it was just.... much more consistent.

Okay and I got LAZY!!

But once my life became interesting again (aka pregnant), and I reestablished my resolve (aka guilt set in), I once again returned to keeping a record of my life by entering the blogosphere. Plus I just feel so savvy and hip with the techy new ways now, yo. lol. brb. l8tr. jk.

BOT.

So I'm not quite back to the daily thing yet. Workin on it. There's much more pressure now knowing someone is actually going to read my journal! (I feel like I have to actually spell check stuff) (and the matching pictures!) (not to mention the cutesie backgrounds and widgets that are a must these days!) But it's all good motivation nonetheless (aka ntl). I made that one up.

So, to all the bloggers, wanna be bloggers, and bugers:

HAPPY BLOGGING!



1 comment:

BECKY said...

I used to be a daily writer as well (same details about boys for the same reasons... so we'd have every single detail, ha!) but now I'm lucky if I get it in once a week. I guess we're just boring now!