Thursday, July 23, 2009

As promised....

Pictures of the Nursery. Finally!

See? It's cuter with the crib and stuff in it.

My sister-in-law, Marah, made the quilt. I'm not a quilter. But I did make the curtains and the bed skirt. This is the first time I've sewn anything in 5 years. I'm feelin' pretty good about it. Still, I'd much rahter paint.

And just for the record. Nolan really likes staring at that wall.
Probably cuz he can actually see it. Or cuz I did such a good job. One of the two.

8 comments:

Jennie said...

That's an awesome nursery! I love the wall. The big mirror on the other wall is a great idea too.

Emily Lynn said...

Niiice.... was the last thing you sewed my khaki skirt on the mission?! I'm jealous of your rocking chair!

Kirk said...

Don't be jealous of the rocking chair, it is over 40 years old and sounds like you are crushing small helpless animals every time you sit in it.

BECKY said...

Wow, it looks GREAT! The wall is so perfectly executed... I'm pretty sure that's why he stares at it. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the dresser/changing station. That's great piece of furniture. Can't wait to see it in person!
-Marcene

Karissa said...

It looks AMAZING! =) Great job! =)

Ralina said...

Very cute nursery. Awesome job. I was never good at decorating for my kids.

Unknown said...

I love the striped wall! Great primary colors for little Nolan.