Wednesday, July 22, 2009

As Requested

I've been reprimanded for not posting enough pictures of Nolan (by an anonymous dear friend named Becky). And to that I say, "Why not? I DO have the cutest kid ever!!"

So here are a whole slew of pictures in no particular order. And just in case you're tempted to steal these pictures, be warned that they are copyrighted. Although I do give you permission to post them as the wallpaper on your computer.











Nolan with Great Grandma Updike and Aunt Kristi
Nolan with Grandpa Chambers



And Nolan at his best on the Fourth of July:

"Hey."
"I'm in my carseat."
"Do you mind?"
"Course not. Everyone's always up in my business."
"No privacy......hey, stop that!"
"Take that!"
"That's right. Don't even think about doing THAT again."


Yes, although Nolan may LOOK exactly like his dad, he WILL end up talking just like his mommy. Except...in a much more.....manly way....


Now push the comment button and tell me how handsome this kid is.

Thank you.

7 comments:

amanda said...

cuuuuuuuuute. seriously, your baby is adorable!!

Crazy In Love said...

He is such a cutie! I really enjoyes talking with you yesturday afternoon. We for sure need to go to some garage sales or good will :)

BECKY said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Um yeah, he's definitely not as newborn anymore!! I love how he can lift his head up like a champ! And I loved all your comments you deciphered for him on the 4th of July. :)

And fyi, there is one picture where I can see a bit of Angie in him!!! It's the one with the hooded towel on.

Um yeah, he's adorable. And I'm so glad you posted pics. And I've got one as my desktop. Just kidding. :) I love his smiles.

Thanks for answering my demands. :)

Love ya!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Wow he's cute! I love the faces with all of "his" comments.

Karissa said...

He is SOOO handsome! =) What a cute guy =)

Ralina said...

He is such a cute little guy. I loved seeing all the pictures.

Marah said...

Handsome with a capital H. I like that he is filling out a little more.