Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Six!

So, I finally hit the magical SIX WEEK mark! Woohoo! I have to admit that I'm feeling MUCH better than I was a month and a half ago - when I was pushing this little guy out into the world. I do have more energy too, although sleep is still quit sparce. When you finally do hit the sack, you never know how long you'll be there before being awaken by tht pitiful cry. I have afeeling that sleep deprivation is in the definition of parenthood.

S[eaking of slep.....

I'm tired,,,,,, (whoops, wrong key_

more kater if i'm luvky.



typing wirt on hand ud hard thes daysm

E[spevcially in the darjk.'''''''

2 comments:

The Schulz Family said...

Yay!! The six week mark is very exciting! But you are correct....sleep deprivation is in the definition of parenthood!
P.s
Love the fact that you still posted with mistakes...while typing with one hand...you were holding Nolan with the other weren't you?!

BECKY said...

Loved the mistakes... made the post incredibly awesome. :) Is Demographic Winter a movie or something... very, very interesting. And so glad you're feeling better. Hope it continues. Congrats on six weeks. I think I know what you'll be doing...