Monday, April 20, 2009

My Song and Dance

Our stake had a performance showcase, and anyone who knows me knows that I just couldn't stay away - 8 months pregnant or not!

The first clip is a weekly singing group I've been going to with my sister, Jenny.  We call ourselves The Wax Lips (one of the only candy names that had not already been claimed by a performing group).  Enjoy the cheesy choreography!

Can you find the preggo lady??


This second clip is the Quatama Cloggers.  Another weekly group I attend, also with Jenny.  Yes, I'm still moving around this much with a bun in the oven!


Disclaimer: We had a really hard time hearing the music, so some parts are not together.

Don't worry - I would not be jumping up and down like this without a belly band!

I think the baby really likes all the rocking.  It puts him right to sleep.


3 comments:

Marah said...

Good for you, still dancing and singing!

I didn't recognize all the singers, just Anita, jenny and you. Who were the others? And who played piano?

BECKY said...

You can't even tell you're prego in the clogging one! I love that you are still 100% you even with a big belly! :) Love ya.

sharla_bee said...

Dude you go Angie! When I was as pregnant as you my pelvis hurt so bad whether I was sitting, standing, walking, laying down etc. That's awesome. Not too mention looks like a blast!