Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Bladder

Hey, I just had something really interesting to say....and then my pregnancy brain kicked in.  Oh no, now baby is kicking the bladder, resulting in surges of peeing urges.  Hold up, the bathroom is calling...

...oh yeah.  Now I can think much better.  I was going to write about how interesting my life has become since this parasite started growing within me.  I traded my waist for a hot air balloon, monthly PMS for nine months of weeping, birth control for laxatives,  an innie for an outie, sleeping for groaning, and freedom for the most intense love I've ever known (and I haven't even met the little guy yet)!

Although there are many complaints that go around about being pregnant, I have to admit that I am very blessed.  I'm okay with being pregnancy, especially when I think about the perfect little boy that will be entirely ours to love and raise.  He'll never cry, he'll come out potty trained, and within a couple months he'll be saying how much he loves me and appreciates the nine months of carrying him.  It's thoughts like these that get me through the rough days.  Plus I get to eat as much chocolate and ice cream as I want!  

Yep, the benefits definitely outweigh the cost.


4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world...it's good for the soul

Karissa said...

Heh heh... I hope my babies come out like yours ;-)

Audrey said...

Hooray for new blogs. I'm going to add you to my list. You can check out mine too if you want. "napakaganda.blogspot.com"

Mike and Stephanie Cluff said...

Cute sense of humor. I bet his first word is "Grandma".