Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lame-O Pants, Excuses, and Solids

Dangit, I really wasn't going to fall into the blog-every-so-often trap, but it's so easy to do. Let's face it, they don't call me Mrs. Lame-O Pants for nothing. I've earned that title!

Right now my days are carefully split as follows:

60% Baby Tending
60% Home Matenience
60% Other

I know it doesn't quite add up to 100% (I never was good at math), but we'll just say there's some overlap there somewhere. As you can see, there's little time for blogging.

Here's some super cute pictures of Nolan to make up for the lack of blogging. That should do it :)





He started eating solid foods a few weeks ago. "Eating" is a term used loosely.
Have you ever tried Rice Cereal?!? It's disgusting!! No wonder babies don't eat it. He's doing MUCH better with the squash now. Mmmm, plain unsweetened squash.

Still learning to swallow rather than suck.

He wasn't so good at feeding himself.

Dang that kid is cute. It's a good thing too.

Sometimes the cuteness is his saving grace.

Ok, I promise to blog at some point again this month. Really. Really.

8 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Yeah, right as you're ready to throw them out the window, then they smile at you and they live another day. :) Thanks for the update! Love his smiles.

Logan Family said...

I am so glad I finally got to meet the little guy! You're right, he is super cute!!

BECKY said...

He's got the gagging himself thing down to an art! :) No doubt you're a bizzay bizzay woman! As for your other December post, you just have to post one of Nolan with the Christmas decor or on Christmas day and you'll be covered! :) And if you happen to get a few more posts in between now and then no one will mind!

Marcene said...

Gah! He's huge! You claim that he's the spitting image of Kirk but I think he looks so much like your family. Cute cute kid. Miss you.

Kristen Moss said...

Wow, he is getting big. crazy how time flies didnt you just have him?

You are so much better than me. I wish i could say that I maintained the house before I blogged. I hang my head in shame.

Mike and Stephanie Cluff said...

AH this grandma has popped her buttons off over this cutie! I need as many photos as you can post and then some. Thanks for these cute pix though. Miss you guys. No one in Maine is as cute as this boy.

progress ligting said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it