Monday, August 31, 2009

Old Stroller, New Stroller

This is the old stroller, which my sister so graciously let us borrow. However, it was time to replace the old one and find our dream travel system. Here we are on our last walk with old blue:

Farewell old friend.

(Okay, that's a cute kid)



We knew that we wanted to get a jogging stroller since before I was even pregnant. Bummer that babies don't do so well with them if that can't sit up yet! However, to our great astonishment, we found a jogging stroller that has a carseat attachment with all the bells and whistles and wasn't overpriced! Yay for Walmart.com! This is the only travel system that I've seen like this. And it makes me very happy :)

The front wheel can swivel for everyday use or lock in place when jogging.

Plus, it's red. Love it! Thanks Caitlin!


Soon after getting it I decided to test it out and go for a run.

Yeah....it turned into more like a walk.

It's been almost a year since I last went running. But at least now I have motivation to get back into it. We're aiming to do another triathlon next year. Gotta start somewhere :) Here's to exercise equipment that makes me feel like I'm in shape just by looking at it!

6 comments:

The Miguel Family said...

We have the same stroller and we have loved it. It works really well for running!

Cory said...

What a cute kid! Hey Karissa and I are training for a triathlon too. :-) We miss you guys! Looks like you guys are having fun without us though...which is okay...I guess...*sniff*...*sniff*...j/k. :-)

BECKY said...

You and your stroller match! Now THAT is cool! Very cool stroller; I feel cool looking at it. Aaron wants to do triathalons too... we'll see!

Kristen Moss said...

We have the same stroller. Great minds think a like.

Funny story. I usually read peoples blogs at work and I work on the weekends, but sometimes I just go on during the week to see if anyone has updated. I saw that you had updated, but i didnt read your post, just the title. well last night i had a dream that I read your post and I remember everything about it. It was a picture of an old stroller and then a picture of new stroller. I woke up wondering if I had read your post or if I had dreamed it. So I had to check. I most definitely dreamed it, because this is not what it looked like.


COol stroller though, we'll have to get together with our matching babies sometime soon. I wanna come up and show Jared beaverton, I am trying to convince him that it is where we need to settle. could you show us around sometime?

Anonymous said...

OOOO that looks nice! What is the brand of stroller? we are shopping those out right now...

BECKY said...

So we need to talk. I think I want this stroller and car seat for our child. How do you feel about it now? Would you suggest it for the first and possibly only stroller we own? How is the carseat? Easy to get in and out and use? I was trying one the other night and was like "this is horrid". So yeah. Let's talk.