Friday, May 14, 2010

Nolan's Favorite Things

I can't believe my little guy is almost a year old! Time has flown by, yet, it's been so neat to watch him learn new things everyday. Since he's been mobile the last few months he wants to explore everything, soaking it all up like a wet sponge. Here are just a few of Nolan's favorite things:

Being outside. Particularly dirt.


Drawers. Especially Daddy's drawer full of shirts.
How fun to pull everything out and throw it on the floor!

Tearing up the Sunday Comics before I Mommy gets a chance to read them.

Banging on mirrors.

The cupboard full of Tupperware! How else would Mommy get dinner made!?!

Making messes while eating.


That's my little guy! I'm so proud of him and his destructive tendencies. It really helps things stay neat and organized in my house! I think I'll be okay if he's not walking by the time he's two or three years old. But at the rate he's moving, that's doesn't look very promising.

6 comments:

BECKY said...

Yay for a birthday! And a golden birthday! I signed up for the Red Robin thing... we'll see if I can get something tasty on my bday. :)

And Nolan is just growing, growing, growing! What a fun mess maker!

How is your little house looking these days?

Love ya!

Victoria Blanchard said...

Happy belated! And I know what you mean about the tupperware drawer---my kitchen (and house!) is always a wreck now!

Jenn said...

Kids are such fun =) He is really cute!!

Jess said...

Seriously, kids don't need toys. They like to play with the things in the house more anyway...you know, all the things they really aren't supposed to play with. So, we buy them play computers, phones and keys. Nope, doesn't fly. They know the truth. Looks like you are enjoying the every day fun of little ones! He's cute!

Ralina said...

How cute! He is getting big. I loved looking at the pictures. I hope you guys are doing well and loving your house.

Stephanie said...

you are so cute! I love this update! It looks like boys only get busier the older they get. I'm so excited.