Thursday, April 22, 2010

My baby knows sign language!

Here's how he says:

• "Please change my diaper": Turns beet red and makes a straining expression, then smiles.
• "I'd like something to eat, please": Crams fist in mouth and sucks wildly.
• "I'm tired": Makes a series of weeping gestures before closing eyes and lolling head backward.
• "Please pass me that thing up there that I can't reach": Points and grunts, then continues pointing and opens mouth into screaming position.
• "No thank you. I think I've had enough": Throws food or object to floor with exaggerated grin.

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Funny faces!!!! You gotta post lots of pics of him... he is changing so much!!

Kristen Moss said...

LOL!

Crazy In Love said...

Gotta to love baby sign language :) We miss you guys. Hope all is going wonderful.

Kari and Steve said...

Hilarious!! That is one smart boy you have, fixing computers and communicating oh so well with his sign language. Our son is also a fan of the pointing/grunting/screaming sign, he is an expert at it!