Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Baby's First....

....Blowout.

Disgusting. It looked like a firehose went off in his diaper. All over his outfit and his fuzzy soft new blanket. And of course he was in his carseat at the time, so it got ALL over THAT too.

The carseat is Blue.

The poop was Yellow.

Yellow + Blue = Green.



Just be glad that I'm not posting pictures.


We also happened to be at Playgroup. My first time there. "Hi everyone, nice to meet you....here's my poop-covered baby! Isn't he cute!?!" Luckily we were at the church instead of at a park, so I was able to clean everything up best I could in the bathroom. Course, trying to get his poopy onesie off only got it all over HIM. And ME. I bet I'll get better at removing poopy clothes. Though, in a way, I really hope not.

It turned into a laundry and bath day. The Joys :)

2 comments:

amanda said...

yuck! one thing not looking forward to in the future.

yuck. we laughed very hard though. not at you though, with you, right?

Cami said...

the first time my daughter had a blow out, my husband just looked at me and said, "I'll get some scissors". Yep. We cut the onsie off of her. What can I say? We panicked.